Join Our Team
Full Time Office Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system is required
- Proficient in MS Office – experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Professional phone skills are a must
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, good judgment tact, self – motivation and flexibility
- Ability to learn quickly and function well in a fast-paced environment with frequent changing priorities
- Must be a reliable, team player!
Include – but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and dispatching technicians accordingly
- Registering and maintaining customer warranty information
- Managing AR and Collections with mail, email, and phone calls
- Maintaining all current maintenance agreements and actively checking renewals
- Keeping files organized and easy to access
Competitive pay based on experience. Benefits can include – health & dental insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- 3+ years of industry experience preferred, clean driving record
- background check required
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, HVAC units, and related materials.
- Refrigeration experience a major plus.
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Company phone and vehicle